Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Do you have on make up

What shade are you place your order now and get the flawless look you have been looking for in your make up. Each shade covers up to 4 skintones so pick your shade and then blend it into your face and people will not even know you have on makeup but your skin will look beautiful. I went to the dentist today and when the lady asked me what do I do I told her I work from home for Tyra Banks and I told her I sell her make up and she said you have on make up and I said yes and then I wipe my face and showed her my finger she was like oh my God I will be placing my order from you tonight I'm telling you it's a wonderful feeling to go around looking flawless and beautiful and people not even know that you have on make up. Make up should not be worn where people can tell you have it on

Pick your Tyra Banks new tinted moisturizer (foundation) shade? create a FREE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT GET 40% off that's over $10 off the product. http://bit.ly/TBCOVERAGE Order our 💛FLAWSOME FACE TINTED MOISTURIZER💛 you can Layer it for a more complete coverage, or only use it to cover spots bumps bags or blemishes. It was designed specifically with you in mind and each shade covers up to 4 skintones. So no matter if you are black white Hispanic Latino Chinese Asian or African etc (hope I didn't forget anyone ) we have your skin tone. This full coverage foundation is a tinted moisturizer that is designed to even your skin tone making your skin glow and look Smooth as the photo edits. Tyra beauty is a non-harmful chemical non harmful skin care and makeup line and it's skin protector that will help your skin began to glow and become smooth and healthy as you use it on a daily basis.

Our new product
💛Evens skin tones
💛we have 9 shades of skintones
💛Blurs out imperfections
💛Light FEEL with a FULL COVERAGE
💛it's hypoallergenic
💛hides spots bumps bags blemishes
💛long lasting stays on ALL DAY
💛it's a tinted BB cream
💛each shade covers up to 4 skintones
💛its a moisturizer
💛it's a SPF 30 sunscreen
💛Includes coconut oil
💛Includes avocado oil
💛Includes argan oil
💛it's anti-inflammatory
💛it hydrates and protects your skin
💛it's anti-aging
💛it's designed to protect your skin

PICK YOUR SHADE NOW you have nine shades to choose from with a 30 day money back guarantee its $28 plus tax create a FREE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT GET 40% off that's over $10 off the product. http://bit.ly/TBCOVERAGE



Be blessed