Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

25 AFFIRMATIONS

Team REPEAT & BELIEVE EVERYDAY FOR A YEAR 


No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rises up against me in judgment shall be condemned. 


Let's speak out THESE 25 affirmations. By Stormy Wellington


1. I will hear the voice of the Holy Spirit within


2. I will lead and not follow


3. I will create and not destroy


4. I am a force from God


5. I defy the odds 


6. I set new standards


7. I am the head and not the tail


8. I am above and not beneath. 


9. I am the lender not the borrower 


10. I am loved by God. 


11. I am chosen by God. 


12. I am protected by God. 


13. It's my season. 


14. It's my turn. 


15. I am healthy 


16. I am happy 


17. I am humble. 


18. I am wealthy 


19. I am strong. 


20. EVERYTHING IM SEEKING IS NOW SEEKING ME. 


21. I will never be broke another day in my life. 


22. I AM CREATED FOR GREATNESS 


23. I HAVE A PURPOSE


24. I WILL SUBMIT TO MY INNER SELF. 


25. I AM A CHAMPION 


No weapon formed against me shall prosper No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against me in judgement shall be condemned. every tongue that rises up against me in judgement shall be condemned.