Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Say This EveryDAY

How do you kick start your day? Here's 25 Affirmations to have a KICK ASS DAY!!

1. I am no longer looking for the right person, I am the right person.
2. I am my own best product and there is a waiting list.
3. I have a warm smile of radiant strength and use it often.
4. I am always in the right place at the right time, engaged in the right activity.
5. I have a broad awareness of what is going on around me, especially the opportunities that will help me reach my goals.
6. People call me about my business everyday, they look at my success as a point they would like to be.
7. I love making $_________ per month. It feels great.
8. I love having $_______ in the bank. I feel secure, independent and free.
9. I love being 100% debt free. It feels awesome.
10. My income increases daily whether I am working, playing or sleeping.
11. I am a money magnet, money flows to me easily and effortlessly.
12. I enjoy and deserve making $_______ per month.
13. It is safe to assert myself, there is opportunity in risk.
14. I am special. I am a special creation of God; he has great plans for me to succeed. I serve God in everything I do.
15. I feel great and satisfied because I always tithe at least 12 % of my income. I am a cheerful giver.
16. I am a great motivator. I always use the right words and tones and ask the right questions. I give praise to all people.
17. I always think before I speak. I chose my words and tones very carefully. I am always patient and tactful in all situations. I am a great wordsmith.
18. I am great at understanding people and their situations. I am very empathetic to all people and their needs.
19. I am coachable and teachable. I am constantly and continually growing. Everyday in everyway I am getting better and better.
20. I love the knowledge, wisdom and fulfillment I get from reading everyday.
21. I love to make decisions. I take 100% responsibility for my own actions. I am a 1%er.
22. I love being organized. I always manage my time very well.
23. I always work with a sense of urgency. I have a Do it now attitude and I love it.
24. I will do today what other won’t, so I can live tomorrow like other can’t.
25. I am a WINNER all is do is WIN WIN WIN!!

Now click these links
http://gogetpaid.info
http://mcatotalsignup.info
http://hemphigh4lyfe.info


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad