Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Tired of the Excuses

I'm so tired of those lame excuses. People I normally don't post on Sunday but this was in my mind after vaping. I found that people will pay for what they want and not what they need ex. cigeretts, fancy cell phone, eat out a lot, buy expensive footwear, hair, clothes etc.

But they will not spend money to make money. It's called an investment people. That means you will get your money back with interest. It's not illegal it's not a scam it's the way rich people get rich. They invest, promote, and make money. They do not sit at home and accept their brokeness.

So when people come to you with EXCUSES how do you tackle it. I never accept them. I literally call them out.

Them oh wait I have to Pay to start
Me- uh oh.. You're doing it
Them- what
Me- making excuses
Them- no I'm not. Why you say that. I don't hv any money to start and why do u need to pay anyways. I thought it was a job
Me- well you haven't made an excuse yet accept those questions you just ask. But here's my question to you. How much money did you spend this week on you?
Them- I didn't have any to spend that's why I need this job.
Me- EXACTLY. YOU NEED THIS BUSINESS bc you have to much to accomplish in life and sitting at home wishing you could should never be an option.
Me- how long have you been thinking and seeing my post
Them- a year
Me- then you just lost a year of income
Them- never thought a about that
Me- it's ok. Let's just change your thought process and then get you started.
Them- okay what do I have to do
Me- think positive remain consistent accept no no's and stay qualified.
Them- that's it
Me- there's always needed work but that keeps you successful.

So as you see an excuse can always be changed. Just do it with sincerity. Don't be Bossy or rude. Just give them some motivation with reality.

Here are some excuse killers

No time- respond
have you ever heard the saying time is money? Well if you do this you will be in control of your time bc you see the money in your time and you know you would rather make money with your time vs do nothing.

No money- Respond-
I hear this from everyone of my trained bosses before they joined. And when they actually invested their money on themselves, and received their first payout they always message me with gratitude bc the first check is the best.

No internet- respond
Do you of out to run errands or pay bills, you could promote then by wearing a shirt or handing out a business card and flyer. You don't need the internet. You need to be able to effectively communicate about what you are doing.

No Experience- respond
Well 99% of us had not one drop of experience when we started on Day one. This is not a business that requires you to have experience. We prefer a positive attitude and mindset. We give you all the training we have so you gain the necessary experience to help the people you refer.

I'm not good at Selling- respond
Oh trust me. None Of us are that's why we don't sell. We let you into our lifestyle as a result of using the products. You never have to sell what we do. Show them the benefits of joining and most times they think on it and follow up with a I'm ready. I don't sell anything I show people how the products help me.

So as you See kill those excuses with positive responses.

If this is you, a person full of excuses!!! then you should change your thought process and get started. All you have to do is think positive remain consistent accept no no's and stay qualified. If you can do this then go below and pick your business.

www.gogetpaid.info
www.inspiredsponsor.info



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad