Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Best thing EVER

This truly is the best decision I could have ever made joining Tyra Banks. when you want to be the best you have to surround yourself with the best and their are a lot of make up companies out there but none of them have a supermodel who is in the background working with the chemist to create the make up products we have. Tyra will be the first to tell you she used to wear the other products and they broke her skin out they left her skin feeling oily and she had to use way too many products to get the look she truly wanted so she decided to get in the warehouse with the different chemist and create a non-harmful make up that was affordable for anyone Who would wear it and wear it proudly. After she decided which products she wanted to start with she decided that this cannot be something only she would benefit from. so she decided to take a page out of the direct sales book and figured out how she could help other women like single-parent mothers or stay at home moms and dads make up artist and beauty salon owners earn an extra income from home simply by sharing something they love. What I love so much about this company is that she allows you to be who you are she does not try to make you become something else she did not create products to hide your beauty but she created products to enhance your beauty so our make up does not make you look like somebody else but it's simply takes how you look and transforms it into a Tyra beauty. Our make up does not require 20 products to get the job done but only two or three. Our make up does not create a new person but it enhances what you already have into something naturally beautiful. She put years into this business before actually releasing it. She does not mind sending you on trips she does not mind paying you in advance she does not mind giving you bonuses for your hard work she does not mind you using her name and pictures all over the place she wants you to feel just as empowered as she is and I truly love the fact that I represent her company. every time I say I work for Tyra Banks the eyes of people light up and they know right then and there I mean business I don't care what you're doing in life this should be a part of it. Inbox me if you are ready to get started don't sit back and watch me join me


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone