Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 18, 2016

My Truth

My Truth


Okay so let me break this down for you. 

 

I wake up every morning at about four or 5 o'clock. I start my day with nothing but Scripture prayer praise music worship music inspirational quotes affirmations and then I begin posting. 


After I get my girls up for school and dress I do my TYOVER take my vitamin NUTRABURST put on my leggings from Buskins and I start working


I see groups that people comment in and I go to those groups and every day I create a new post pretty much about the same job and I have people inbox me sometimes the same people. 


I will give out my link maybe three or 400 times before 12 o'clock noon. 


Out of that two are three may join. 


After lunch I start training the people that signed up. 


Then I follow up with all of the people from the previous week so if today is Tuesday I follow up with everyone I talk to last Tuesday. 


Most times those people thank me for following up they do not want to join and maybe one out of the two hundred for that day sign up. 


This is a consistent mind game. 


I do not let one person that tells me NO stop me from talking to the next person. 


When I say this is all I do every day the same exact thing every day. The difference between me and you if any is that I stay consistent and positive no matter what. 


The reason why I promote for MCA TB TLC Buskins ETC is because I know that everyone does not like the same things. I would rather be able to cater to anything you need versus Have to say I'm sorry I can't help you. 


I started this in January 2014. I have been through it all I was told if you can remain in this longer than two years you will be a millionaire. 


I have lost my husband. Sometimes I feel like my mind. My religion sometimes but not my motivation to continue on. I get that anything worth having requires you to lose the things that Will not help you get to where you need to be AN anything worth having requires you to put in the effort that you never thought you could hv strength to see. Enjoy your journey enjoy your process remember everything so you can help others on their way there to the top and trust me and believe you will make it