Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Why

My Story: Since the day I was born I was told I could not do certain things in life. From birth my mother was told I was never going to be able to walk talk eat even go to the bathroom on my own. So From day one my family believed in the power of prayer. we learned all the time that God has the final word on your situation. As a result everything they said I would not be able to do not only did I do it but I exceeded at it. 


Elementary school was a challenge middle school was a struggle but high school a breeze. When I got to college it was smooth selling even though even when they told me not to because the environment was going to be to big. Not only did I get a degree but I started on my masters degree. 


For me everything people said I could not do I completed. so even with working from home family did not think this was a good idea


So the reason why I choose to do this work from home and be an social media administrator  is because I know that I can do anything I choose to as long as God is the center of my life. the reason why I am working from home is because I love helping other people. 


I love being hands on on my own time. I love the immediate benefit of helping someone even when you don't even realize it. The reason why I choose to do this is because I know that I am better as a leader then I am as an employee. Even though the money doesn't come as quickly as it always should. it comes. 


So I learned very early In life you either do what you want to do for yourself or  you do what you have to do for others. I choose to do what I want to do for myself.


What's your story