Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Please Respond

My name is Ebony and My Workfromhome business Is named Faithluvprosperity. I am a work from home ENTREPRENEUR and HIRING RECRUITER for some of the best companies on the internet.

Make sure to add me now on facebook so I can add you to my https://www.facebook.com/workfromhomenowebony.s.wheeler
Twitter
http://twitter.com/ebony_simonWFH

I am a 31-year-old mother of two daughters and stay at home wife, college grad student, and affiliate network marketer. I have been working from home through Facebook and Twitter since February of 2013. I currently represent over 80 companies online and I received commission for every person I refer to the corporate companies. My job is to train individuals like you to do exactly what I do. My main focus is WAKEUPNOW. I am mentored and trained by the best and I will provide the best mentorship and training to you. If you are dedicated to improving your quality of life by saving managing and making money then let me know I'm available Everydayfrom 8am-8pm on my Facebook and Twitter pages or by phoning my office at13024991579 you can also text WUNLIFESTYLE to 55255 to my cell or 225-412-2567.

About this Job:

You will be given 50 leads for 5 days so 250 leads. You are responsible for calling these people and explaining the benefits of joining our company along with discussing the opportunity to become an associate developing weekly income.

You will be provided with 250 leads each week, the script to read along with the questions and answers to most of our popular asked questions.

You are REQUIRED TO ENROLL NO LESS THAN 13-20 PEOPLE PER WEEK into the company.

You will be PAID $8 per hour for 40 hours each week EVERY FRIDAY BY CHECK OR PAYPAL your choice. That's $320 each plus a weekly bonus if you sign up more than 20 people.

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE 13-20 SIGNUPS, You will get PAID.

We WILL NOT track your hours phone calls or leads.

IF YOU DO NOT INBOX ME THEIR NAME AND SIGN UP DATE ALONG WITH ASSOCIATE NUMBER & PLAN THEY CHOOSE. If you DO NOT do this you WILL NOT GET CREDIT.

Every time you have a Signup You must contact me with the Leads https://www.facebook.com/workfromhomenowebony.s.wheeler
1. Name
2. Sign Up Date
3. Associate Number (looks like 12003177) (have to get from them)
4. Membership Plan (basic, total, platinum, silver, or gold)
Provide this by email or Facebook message EVERYTIME you ENROLL someone into the company. https://www.facebook.com/workfromhomenowebony.s.wheeler
If you DO NOT do this you WILL NOT GET CREDIT.


Requirements:
-quiet area
-Long distance dialing
-Internet usage to enroll them immediately during call
-calendar to schedule follow ups
-positive attitude
-clear telephone voice
-friendly personality

What to expect
-weekly pay (only if you have 13 or more signups)
-phone script to read
-250 leads to call in 5 days
-enrolling them into the program
-walking them thru the Signup process
-training and mentorship from me
-bonus if you get more than 20 signups


At the end of the script it offers the lead the opportunity to join now. You will provide them with the website AND walk them through the Signup process

Or

You will use your internet ANd enroll them asking them for their contact and payment information to enroll. As a result of getting this information I am going to need a copy of your state ID uploaded to me. You can hide your identification number and important information. Just show me your picture name and city and state.

If you are ready to get started
1. send me a copy of your id by taking a picture using your phone and you can begin training immediately.
2. Contact me
I’m in Louisiana so contact me anytime from 8am-8pm
TextMe on my iPad 1 (302) 499-1579 or Text FAITHLUVPROSPERITY to 1-225-412-2567
3. Be prepared to start calling leads three days from the day you are HIRED
4. Be prepared to TALK TO ME AS A LEAD
5. Pass the Mock Call Interview

What to expect Next. Once I receive your ID I will email you:
1. The Phone Script
You must go over it and >>>(call me when you are ready to do a mock interview where I will act as a new lead you are trying to sign up <<2. My Website
Walk yourself through the site so you are familiar with the plans and services
3. Step by step Signup instructions for leads
You should do a walk thru 3 times so you are familiar with the Signup process
4. Money
You will make be paid $8 A hour for 40 hours even if it only takes you 10 hours to complete this. So you will make $320 a week if you enroll 13 or more leads. If you enroll 12 leads you will be paid $0.


If you are ready respond now "IM READY"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:N 22nd St,Baton Rouge,United States