Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 30, 2014

My Facebook Tricks



SIMPLE STEPS FOR FACEBOOK EVER DAY...

I Hit like at least 100 times a day
I comment on at least 20 posts each day
I post at least 20 posts a day
I add my location to at least 3 post a day
I respond to 99% of my likes comments and inbox messages each day
I accept only 25 friends per day
I like EVERY POST I create.
I repost my own Post with a lot of engagement every other week.
I repost post by other people and include their name for recognition
I RESPOND to EVERY COMMENT by hitting LIKE
I Speak to YOU Everyday
I post 1/2 MARKETING TIPS every day
I RESPOND To EVERY like/comment By COMMENTING On their Posts

I do what I want. How I want.

What about you? Any facebook secrets? Comment below


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad