Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 30, 2014

Getting Signups

I am learning that the biggest problem marketers or having is getting sign ups.

So my biggest question to you is what would make you go into a store and buy the hottest talked about product you are offering? Why do you think the next person should join your team? what will you be providing them, by offering them, what you are offering them, other than money.

Why do you choose to go to Walmart versus going to Kmart? Is it because of the prices, is it because of the service, is it because it's comfortable, is it because They provide more products? what makes you choose the reason why you choose one particular thing over another?

I know for the first six months of my career as a network marketer that was my biggest problem. Then when people would come to my store my next biggest problem became getting them to shop at my store.

so what I am telling you, is you need to learn how to get people to come to your store and buy from the store at the same time remembering your face personality and store hospitality.

When you leave an impression on people they come back because they know you are offering something to them that will provide not only monetary value but life long value.

what is it that you need to do to improve your Facebook Store (you and your page) to attract more preferred customers (sales) and inspired entrepreneurs (business partners)?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad