Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 13, 2016

About FLP

What is YOUR BRAND?

FaithLuvProsperity provides you with life coaching skills and marketing techniques to help you successfully run a affiliate business from home. We are here to motivate you 24 hours a day through positive post and inspiration. We also provide you with the correct and most current marketing tools used to successfully market any business online or off-line. 


Who are YOU?

I am a college graduate a mother of two daughters a successful online marketer and future life coach and certified mentor. I am a Christian a lover of peace happiness and nature. I am a stay at home mom and entrepreneur working towards creating my own to help others. 


What do you REPRESENT?

Christ first. My family second. My business FaithLuvProsperity third. It represents Gods love Family and Success through team building and affiliate marketing. 


What can you PROVIDE?

I can provide you with the most popular products to use daily while you represent successful companies through life testimonies and current success tools to help you in your personal and business life. 


How did you SUCCEED?

I stop thinking I couldn't. started believing I could.  put action behind everything I said I would do made myself accountable by stating it to others and then I started to do things differently like do what I thought I could when I thought of it. 


Can you CREATE leaders? 

Yes. I have 2 Fb groups. One of 1700 business leaders and one of 1300 Mua business owners and 29 Fb chat groups with 50 or more members. 


Why should I JOIN YOU?

Because I started from the bottom and now I am here. JOIN OUR TEAM AND GET ALL OF YOUR PROMO TOOLS AND TRAINING. Sample ads, Email Scripts, hundreds of Free ad Posting Sites, Facebook Techniques, Steps to success, business cards, flyer designs and much more.


Can you PROVIDE PROOF? 

Yes. I have current wage compensation deposits from all businesses I currently affiliate with. 


Are you MARKETING/BRANDING? 

Both. I am marketing my brand as  I earn and learn how to effectively brand myself.