Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What's your WHY

What's your WHY 


Why do I want what I want?

I WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL MENTOR AND COACH BECAUSE I LIKE TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY


Why is it important to me?

IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE I AM ABLE TO LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLE AS I HELP THEM LEARN ABOUT THEMSELVES. 


Why will it matter to others?

IT WILL MATTER  BECAUSE IT WILL HELP THEM GET THEIR LIFE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. 


Why will it make a difference?

It will make a difference because I will be able to show people that one small positive decision will help them become successful in their own world 


Why will I do what it takes to get it done?

I will do what it takes to get it done because I know that the only way for me to see success is to help others see success first.