Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tyra Beauty


Hello everyone I would like to let you know that I am a BEAUTYTAINER for Tyra Banks new cosmetic line TYRA BEAUTY. As you know I love looking fierce and putting on make up and it has been a dream of mine to add a direct selling make up company to my business portfolio. I would love to share our TB products with you. If you are looking for a new affordable make up that is designed to enhance your beauty into something that it's elegant and luxurious with absolutely no chemicals then please inbox me or check out my TYRA BEAUTY ONLINE STORE now. I would love for you all to show some support by going to my link and making a purchase you will get 40% off your first order. 

TYRA.COM/DOLLZ

I  love being a TB BEAUTYTAINER! Owning my own TB business allows me the opportunity to work from home, choose my own hours, and dictate the time and effort I want to put into my business, on my own terms. I am happy to be your personal TB BEAUTYTAINER to show you all of these amazing products. Please browse my website and feel free to contact me with any questions. TB keeps things fresh, new, and exciting by always adding new products to their cosmetics and skincare lines. I love their products! I feel so empowered by this business! If you would like to learn more about the products, or how you can earn extra cash by selling these products and becoming a Beautytainer, please let me know! Whether you are interested in joining my company, or purchasing amazing products, you came to the right place. Bookmark me and return often! TYRA.COM/DOLLZ

Thank you,

Your New TB BEAUTYTAINER