Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My story


In January 2013 I decided that I would make the choice to earn income from home using Facebook only. I didn't know much about how to do it or why I was going to do it I just knew that I could do it and I was going to figure out the best way to do it. So the first thing I did was research work from home businesses. really I didn't feel like reading so for me that was a dead end.

So I got on Facebook and I decided to research Workfromhome opportunities and when I researched it a whole bunch of Facebook groups came up and the first job that I basically decided to look into was of course the famous email processors http://turboviraltraffic.com/links/3282 . Now this job does not have a actual product however this job did give me training on how to market, where to market, and who to market too. So my husband told me you just spent $25 and you didn't get nothing in return but a website so I decided okay I'm going to make this work. I'm going to show you that this job is a real job and I started generating $25 every single day as a result of this. Now my biggest obstacle with the EPS job was the fact that you didn't have a product I mean, yes I put together a capture page system for the EPS processors yes I included 15 training emails with information that totals almost $5000 however it does not come with a product.

So my husband told me I was scamming people and I needed to find something with a product. So I did I did more research and I found my baby Mother Club of America. http://turboviraltraffic.com/links/3259 Now this company provides you with complete emergency coverage in any situation. This company provides you with complete unlimited coverage no matter where you are, who you are with, or what you are doing. They also pay you any time you refer a new member to the member benefits.

Now with Mca people were kind of skeptical about paying $40 upfront, so I joined a instant pay networking site http://turboviraltraffic.com/links/3283 that would allow me to show my new leads how to spend only a dollar and make income by having their leads complete different product trials. I would have them join instant rewards for a dollar check their credit and from there they were able to get the money ($40) from making money to join Mca.

Of course instant rewards http://turboviraltraffic.com/links/3283 is one of the best things going, however people really did not want to take the time to complete a product trial so they could make money. I knew this was going to be an issue bc i took me almost a year to join them bc of just that. But after averaging $60 a day I knew it was worth it.

But it was hard getting people to do a trial So I decided to join a program that allowed you to join as a free preferred customer and when you got ready to upgrade or make money you could. This company provides financial solutions software to their members to help them save managed and make money by using our discounts, our online mall, and our products http://turboviraltraffic.com/links/3260 when you enroll in WUN as a free preferred customer we pretty much show you exactly how to save every dollar you are about to spend and we show you how to manage it and we show you how to earn money by referring only three people to the company.

The last company I joined was my hair company.
http://turboviraltraffic.com/links/3284 I joined this company because first of all I love hair I love makeup and I love clothes. I also know that at least 60% of women love the same things as well so joining this company gave me the ability to contact and connect with people that didn't want to even work in the industry they simply wanted to buy the product and for me that was a plus.

After doing successful in EPS MCA, IR, WakeUpNow, and PHD's I realized that basically everybody I was enrolling were newbies and they had no idea how to market or what tools to use to market with.

So that's what I begin developing my work from home training site http://turboviraltraffic.com/links/3279 . While doing this I was constantly finding information that was useful and helpful to the people that are on my team. I was able to create a training site with over 100 links that are being used by over 500 people daily.

Now I have about five Facebook pages two Twitter pages one Instagram page one LinkedIn page one Craigslist profile one spiritual network profile to blog sites and one YouTube channel. plus I am affiliated and being paid by over 80 companies for sharing their products.

I have had my ups and downs in this network marketing industry however I have learned that consistency will bring about productivity which will in the end bring about success. I am still learning daily however the road is not as difficult.

Where did your success story began?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad