Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mindset Changes Everything

As a network marketer I know I have times when I just want to push my link on people, however I am aware that that is not a successful way to establish trust.

I have learned that you must take the time to establish trust with a person so that they are comfortable with the information you are about to provide them. The reason why I shop at certain stores is because not only do I have trust but as a customer they provide value thru their prices and products. and I also know that other people are also going to the same store and they are getting the same equal value and that makes me want to shop ther as well.

Do you feel very uncomfortable when you walk into a store and as soon as you walk in someone approaches you and says, "here I think you should have this shirt?"

I know I do, and that's why I'm telling you that's how people feel when you shove your link at them as soon as they accept your friend invite from your page.

So from now on you should look at your business as a store in the local mall. what would you do to attract people to come into your store, feel comfortable and leave with a handful of products? how would you get them to engage and tell other people about your store, product, and YOU?

How would you make them go from being window shoppers to being loyal customers?

See you really do have to put your mind set in a mindframe where you are thinking like a business and not thinking like oh I'm just on Facebook meeting new people. No you're not meeting new people you want all of the people that is on your page to ask to come to your store and shop.

Now if they choose to work for the same company as you can show them how to do that but your main goal should always be for them to come into your store, feel comfortable enough to ask questions, buy a lot of products, leave happy, then referred friends.

If you're having trouble doing this, (selling the product in your store), then here are a few things you need to do to set your Store up to actually generate a income.

1) Invite people to look at your store (opportunity) by posting pictures of the products or product info.

2) offer information about your products that are valuable to the reader such as discounts offered, or material used to make them, or amount of people using the product.

3) when they message you about the products or the store or the business opportunity don't spam your link answer their questions give them information directly from the website. Don't you hate when you walk into a store and you ask the person in there if they have any more sizes in the back, and they look at you and say I don't know and don't go to see. well that is the same thing as you sending them a link or video.

4) if you actually had customers inside of a real store how would you engage with them? what would you promote the most? I mean this is what you should be doing on your page but not every post.

5) if you find a customer leaving the store without purchasing a product would you stop him? would you invite them back? would you say thank you for coming.? what would you do if this was an actual store in a storefront?

6.) if a customer does purchase a product how would you introduce them to the income opportunity? or how would you train them to work in your store? Or at their own store?

this is when you have to go to the next steps but I would not go to the next steps until I learn how to attract people into my store.

I think I am going to get out of my shell and do a YouTube video explaining how to attract people to their store.

I wish you all the greatest success possible. You have to change your mindset.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad